Never underestimate a font choice as it can send a message to your potential customers regarding their impression on your café or coffee shop. A font usually carries the personality of a business. Whether your café is a hip spot or a warm and cozy place that focuses on the quality of the coffee blend, which script logos you choose may affect differently towards the business messages you want to deliver. Find out the choices here and how to create them.
The Best Script Fonts for Your Cafe Logo
Script fonts were designed to look like handwriting and give off more creative and casual vibe in a fun way. Their nature is graceful and brings more inviting and personal feels to the text of your design. If you want to give off that impression to your café or coffee shop, this type of font is the one for you!
A ‘magical’ way to start a day is with a good, warm cup of coffee. Emphasize on this impression of what you want your customers to experience with this fairytale-like font. It is pretty versatile to use in a large variety of sizes for a lot of graphic design requirements. Asthenia also resembles Greek/middle-eastern letters, making perfect script logos for cafés specializing in either Arabic or Turkish coffee.
The font resembling smooth penmanship appears as if it were written using a brush. It is perfect for your café logo as it is simply eligible. Not only is it lively, Oleo Script is also warm and inviting so it can bring pretty high nature of coziness and hospitality to your script logo.
Lily Script One
A more playful cousin of the #1 entry on the list, Lily Script One is a playful, bold font that is soft yet clear, ideal for logo design. Embellished with details and intricacies, it is perfect for adding charm to a coffee shop of any size.
Lily Script One is bold and playful yet soft, making it ideal for a café logo design. Decorated with complex details, the font comes in several different sizes and is charming enough for coffee shop script logos.
How to Create Script Logos for Your Café
Creating a neat café logo with a script font is the most significant step in building the identity of your brand. power in making your logo different and one of kind. You may as well utilize logo makers or platforms like Logaster, Canva, and Squarespace to create script logos for your coffee shop. Either you use the instant logo makers or graphic design apps, you may find the following tips pretty much useful.
1. Choose which icon is the best for your logo
If you use an instant logo maker, choose the icon that is the most closely related to your brand, such as tableware, teapot, cup, spoon, coffee beans, spatula, tea leaves, chocolate bar, chef’s hat, samovar and many more.
2. Pick the right color palette
In order to create script logos for coffee shops, it is highly recommended that you choose natural colors, like beige, nude, brown as well as muted green. The palette is ideal color for cafés, coffee shops, restaurants, bakery, and tea & coffee houses.
3. Use a script font to make the best café logo
As mentioned in the first paragraphs, script fonts may help you design a great script logo. There are several key criteria on how a script font is used on your logo:
- Prioritize on readability first. It is important that your logo text is easy to read no matter what size your logo is.
- Avoid minor elements such as multiple scrolls and hand-written form of serif fonts. They will make your logo text in small size unreadable.
- Combine between a script font and an icon. The combo usually consists of bulky script fonts and massive icons.
4. Follow these useful, small tips
Small tips can be useful for you in making script logos for cafés, such as:
- Use one font only or two at maximum. Two fonts are fine only if text is predominant in your logo.
- Do not turn your logo into a mess by putting too many things there. A comprehensible icon combined with a legible name or a short slogan of your café are just the ones you need.
- Use only four colors. More than that, your logo will look overdone.
- Give some free space right on the edges.
- Save your logo as vector file.
So, we have reached the end of the article on how to make interesting script logos for your café. Now, it is time to have fun creating one!