In this age where digital platforms turn people’s heads to gadgets looking for entertainment, information, and education, are printed promotional material like brochures still have a place to sit and exist?
The answer is definitely YES. Various reasons can spark to support the argument.
Some well-known luxury products and brands still produce printed-out brochures, billboard ads, business cards, and flyers or are featured in the printed magazine. Still, combining digital marketing materials, like effective banner Ads, with printed promotional material is the best way to tap into and engage better with your market.
We compile a hand-sorted list of luxury brochure templates to ignite your creative power. Let’s follow through!
Elegant Brochure Designs for Property Marketing
Properties like hotels, apartments, resorts, and real estate should have a presentable and elegant brochure to support promotional campaigns. Here are some of our recommendations for elegant brochure designs that will suit the style:
- The Real Estate Bifold Brochure: a house real estate will need minimalist yet captivating visual elements in its informational brochure to stimulate readers to dig deeper into it. It comes in a portrait layout, and you’ll have a concise and well-organized layered. Use Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, or Adobe Photoshop to modify the element as you wish.
- Future Property Trifold Brochure: Not only is it simple and elegant, but the layout of this trifold brochure will also allow you to generate information in compactly. Yet, you won’t miss the best part of the promotional element. You’ll get 4 file formats: AI, EPS, INDD, and PSD for this template.
Stunning Brochure Inspirations for Fashion Products
Fashion products need to stand out and inspire the audience to buy them. Why don’t they use stunning brochure designs and get inside their head until conversion happens?
- Styling Sunglass Trifold Brochure: Glasses are not only useful. Today, they represent the personal identity of who wears them. Sell out with this refreshing yet stunning brochure template and create the demand you target for the market.
- The Next Modest Style Trifold Brochure: introducing new trends and styles can be challenging. However, this template is one of a kind if you consider showcasing charming yet modest styles. The trifold layout and easy-to-edit file format expose the style you wish to bring.
Steady Brochure Designs for High-End Sports
Display your high-end sports programs, like golf or bodybuilding activities, with brochure template designs that represent the vibes in a glimpse. Here are some of the examples you can consider:
- Perfect Body – Trifold Brochure: for bodybuilding enthusiasts, the series of activities are not only sports but a way to determine a self-identity. With this template, you can expose the stock photos of bodybuilding exercises and necessary pieces of information like membership or promotion. Explore the additional features like layered vectors and documentation already included in the template package.
- Course Golf Yard Trifold Brochure: the trifold layout explains the golf course program you offer, giving a sight of the facilities and pricing without bulging too much those necessary components. With paragraph and character features used, open your AI, InDesign, or Photoshop to customize and give the template a sophisticated touch.
Eye-catchy Brochure Templates for Interior Designs
The first impression of interior design is necessary. The following interior design brochures will help win your potential clients’ hearts. Take a peek.
- Interior Design Brochure: with a landscape-oriented layout, this brochure offers dimensions of 8 (w) x 5(h) in paragraph style, with layered and grouped featured features. To add the brand identity, you can easily customize the templates with InDesign CS 4 (minimum).
- Square Interior Proposal Brochure: Have you already got the attention and need to move toward a proposal? How do you develop the interior design for your client’s needs? Use this proposal brochure template. Get the 20 pages InDesign template and nail the tender by customizing it with InDesign CS 4 – 6.
When to decide to have a print brochure? Anytime is the answer. Digital platforms allow brands to reach a broader audience and get more awareness. Somehow, some markets still prefer to use the conventional yet convenient and more credible way to get informed with in-depth, well-rounded content and information.
These printable materials still go hand-in-hand with digital marketing materials. Do not forget to put the social media icons in brochures, like integrating them into the brand’s official website.
Find more choices of brochures design for your luxury brand on our page to get your printable or digital graphic template here!