Pitching or presentation is not only beneficial for business; even school teachers and students are often encouraged to make a good one. Along with developing technology, software, and tools, you can find various options to make powerful and trendy presentation slides.
One of the rockets in the hype throughout time is no other than Google Slides. There are many perks you can get by using Google Slides to create a pitch deck or presentation slides.
We sorted out 4 categories of Google Slide themes to uplift your creativity. Let’s break them out one by one.
Most-Searched Google Slides Themes
- Digital Marketing Agency Presentation (free): grasp your audience’s attention with the vibrant colors, futuristic layers, and gradient, harmonious combination of different imagery elements from icons, symbols, and illustrations to photography in this template.
Using this one, you can gain other perks: assorted editable icons and graphic resources. Without hassle, you can choose which pack of icons suits your targeted industry.
- Marketz: feel the need for a clean yet attractive look for your marketing pitch session? Take a look at Marketz. The white background color goes along well with five premade key colors, which are also modifiable.
Need a pre-built infographic? Marketz is already crafted for you in Powerpoint!
Don’t miss out on the pixel-perfect illustration that comes in the template and all the resizeable and editable graphics. You are surely going to love it anyway!
- Elegant Education Pack for Students Infographics (free): the free templates are suitable both for educators, teachers, and students are on the list! The pack offers copious types of infographics, tables, charts, and any graphical elements to make your content beyond interesting.
This template is 100% adjustable for free and premium users and already crafted with 16:9 dimensions that will fit into all types of screens. The pastel-based color palette is warm, yet with the handcrafted-look flat icons and icons, you can better convey the information to your audience.
- Educa: Happen to be an entrepreneur of an ed-tech and need an approach for a new partnership? Or else, just presenting the school bodies before the new school year? Educa as a pitch deck will turn your audience’s heads and hearts.
Educa provides rich options for infographic spreads, the package your school or service offers, and the introduction of the school/ ed-tech bodies.
- How to Get Through Blue Monday Cards Presentation (free): a how-top content often speaks about technical and systematic things. In the presentation, you should transform those technical or tutorial complex languages into a more comprehensible language, the easiest one.
This template packs a graphic variety. Get more than tables, timelines, mockups, maps, and even illustrations to animate the important technical content and glue them into your audience’s brains.
- Foshio: from an overview, Foshio does not look like any common how-to templates. Even it looks more like a fashion trend introduction. However, the strength is on that spot. Foshio facilitates the presenter to talk about how-to in a more contemporary and fresh way.
The templates enable you to drive an approach with the infographics yet reveal interesting photography to support the how-to information. You also get a gallery and portfolio slides to convince your audience about your how-to work.
Formal Business Pitching
- Elegant, Modern Milky White (free): going minimalist for a formal business pitch? Why not? Attract new partners, investors, and clients with concise 27 slides using this free template.
Customizing and editing the slides and icons are very easy using Google Slides and PowerPoint. Just prepare a powerful copy and content and create a pop, interactive portrayal of your company and business and deliver the pitch like a Pro one.
- Company: For formal business pitching, you want to stay chill yet professional. Put aside the nervousness by entertaining your audience with striking color combinations.
Introduce your business, vision, mission, values, and team with a more vibrant storytelling format. The Company template has it all.
Fancy white background color mingles with strong photographs, illustrations, and picturesque infographics mixed with meaty and solid content and data will rocket up your pitching session.
With all the downsides of the Free version, you may still want to rely on the free one rather than the paid templates. Even so, sometimes, you will need to stand out and choose the premium version to get larger choices.
Get ahead of anyone; grab one from our Google Slides catalog!